All co-workers of foundation Inter Help are volunteers, so all activities for the foundation are done in the spare time of the volunteers. One of the principles foundation Inter Help practices is the goal of a low as possible overhead. This in practice means that travel expenses and such are paid by the co-workers themselves.
The volunteers of foundation Inter Help are many. We will mention here only the members of the board:
- John Tamerus – Chairman Inter Help The Netherlands
- Asif Khan – Chairman Inter Help Pakistan
- Nel Bakker – Comittee member
- Corrie Tamerus-Verbree – Comittee member
- Hans de Wit – Treasurer
- Kundert de Wit – Comittee member